- Bread flour/All purpose flour -around 3 cup
- Yeast-1 Tbs
- Warm milk-1 cup
- Oil or melted butter- 5 Tbs + 1 Tbs for brush
- Sugar-2 Tbs
- Powder milk- 2 Tbs (optional)
- Salt-1 ts
- Egg yoke-1
- Nigella seed/sesame seed-1 Tbs
- Take yeast in a large bowl, add warm milk and a pinch of sugar and stir it until yeast dissolve into water. Leave it around 10 minutes.
- Then add oil, sugar, salt , powder milk and stir it to mix well.
- Now slowly add small amount of flour at a time to the liquid and mix it. Add until it forms to a dough. If dough seems too soft then add little bit flour and mix. When dough is done cover it and rest it for around 1 hour to rise.(for better result keep it in a warm place) Dough will be almost double in size after 1 hour.
- Now take the baking pan and spray or brush 1 Tbs cooking oil on it. Beat the egg yoke well and set aside.
- When dough become double take small amount, make round or your desire shape and put on the baking pan. Make rest of the dough and put on the pan. Do not overcrowd the pan, otherwise bread cannot find place to rise. Then again rest it for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven 350 degree F. Now brush egg yoke on the top of the bread and spread some sesame seed or nigella seed on it and place the pan in the preheated oven.
- Bake it around 18-20 minutes and occasionally check. If nice brown color showed up turn off the oven and take out bread, and serve.
(Columbia, SC, USA)