- Take spinach into a pan and add green chili, 1/2 of the garlic and 1/2 of the onion and salt. Cover the pan and put it on a medium heat.Stir occasionally. When tender, remove it from the pan and set aside.
- In the mean time, add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt into the fish and mix gently.
- Add 2 Tbs of oil in a pan and fry the fish lightly(approximately 1 minute on the both side), then remove fish from the pan.
- Put rest of the oil into the pan. First add garlic and fry it for 15 seconds and then add onion and fry until onion become soft.
- Now add the fish and spinach,stir it carefully and then add little water. Cover the pan and cook it in medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Now it's ready to serve.