Make 3 parata
- Egg - 1
- Onion (chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Green chili (chopped)- 1Tbs
- Coriander leaves(finely chopped) - 2 Tbs
- Tomato (finely chopped) -1/4 cup
- Salt - 1/2 ts
- Flour -1 cup
- Oil- 2 Tbs
- Salt -1/4 ts
- Warm water
- Oil - for deep fry
- Beat the egg in a bowl and set aside.
- Take the other filling ingredients into another bowl and mix it well. Then keep aside.
- Now take flour in a bowl, add salt and oil, and mix it well so that oil can be incorporated into the flour.
- Then add water slowly and knead it well. When dough is done, it do not stick in the hand.
- Make the dough two medium sized ball and make it small flat circle, then roll out it to 5-6 inch disk with a rolling pin on the spreading board. You can use dry flour occasionally to spread it smoothly and prevent it from sticking.
- Now arrange half of the filling ingredients except egg in the middle of the the disk.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium heat for frying.
- Then add half beaten egg on the fillings and quickly fold the disk in a square shape so that all the ingredients are cover. Close the fold finely.
- Now carefully put the parata into oil. Start to fry it slowly by roatating it and occasionally flip the other side.Do not hurry to fry otherwise egg remain uncooked inside.When both side turn to a golden brown color take it out from the oil and put on a paper towel and keep it to little cool down.Then cut it in your desire shape and size. In the same process make another parata using the remaining dough and ingredients.
- Now serve your crispy parata with sauce and salad.