- Taki fish- 500 gm
- Turmeric powder- 1 ts
- Red chili powder -1 ts
- Onion-one medium ( chopped)
- Hot green chili pepper (finely chopped) - 5/6 piece or your choice .
- Coriander (optional) - chopped
- Mastered oil -1 Tbs
- Salt- 1/2 ts
- Clean and wash the fish properly. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt to the fish and mix all the spices well with the fish.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry them very lightly.
- Allow fish to cool, then carefully remove bone from the fish and mash it properly in mortar and pestle(শিল-পাটা) or in chopper so that if any bone may remain can be chopped.
- Now add green chili, chopped onion, coriander leaf and salt (if need) to the mashed fish and, mix all of them very well.
- Enjoy with hot rice.