- Egg- 4
- Mawa- 1 cup
- Almond- 40-45 pieces
- Milk- 1/4 cup
- Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Nutmeg powder- 1/4 ts
- Saffron/ Food color- 1 pinch (optional)
- Ghee/ clarified butter- 4 Tbs + 1 Tbs for brush the pan
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Take all the ingredients in your blender and blend it to make a smooth paste.
- Brush some butter on the pan where you want to set your halwa and keep aside.
- Now take the paste in a pan, put it on the burner in a medium heat and start to stir.
- Stir the paste continuously until it become thick and start to separate from the side of the pan.
- Pour halwa on the greased pan, make the top even as much as possible with the help of a spoon or knife and then keep aside to cool down completely.
- Then cut halwa to your desire shape, garnish with some slice of nuts and serve.