|For dosa:||For masala:|
- Peel and cut potato into small cubes and boil until it become tender.
- Heat oil in a pan in medium heat. Add mustard seed,cumin seed,chana dal,urad dal and stir for few seconds.
- Add copped onion and green chili and cook until onion become tender.
- Add salt,turmeric powder,red chili powder,cumin and coriander powder and stir.
- Then add boil potato and stir to make it mash.
- When oil comes out turn off the burner and keep aside.
- Take rice,urad dal,chana dal,fenugreek seed in a bowl,wash and soke atleast 6 hours.
- After 6 hours drain water and blend it to make paste.
- Keep it 6 hours for fermentation in room temperature.
- Now add salt and water to make thin batter.
- Heat tawa or a heavy bottom flat pan in medium heat, pour batter and spread with a flat surface in circular motion to make thin dosa.
- Apply some oil over dosa with a brush.
- Place some masala in line on the corner of the dosa.
- When it is golden brown colour roll it and serve hot with chutney.