- Tilapia fillet-2 piece medium (you can use any other fish fillet or boneless fish)
- Garlic cloves-12-15 (chopped)
- Onion-1/2 cup(chopped)
- Green chili-5-6 pieces chopped or according to your taste(you can use whole or crushed red chili)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 ts
- Red chili powder-1/2 ts
- Coriander leaves-2 Tbs chopped(optional)
- Mustered oil-around 3 Tbs
- Salt-1 ts or according to your taste
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and 1/2 ts salt to the fish fillet. Mix well and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add fish and fry both side until light brown color comes out.Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add chopped onion,garlic,1/2 ts salt and green chili to the remaining oil in the pan. Fry until onion and garlic become soft. Add fried fish and stir. Break the fish while stirring. Fry around 3-4 minutes. Remove from the pan. Add coriander leaves and mix well. You can make small round ball before serve.
(Columbia, SC, USA)