- Milk-1 liter
- Bashmati rice-1/4 cup
- Mango puree-1 and 1/2 cup
- Sugar-3/4 cup or according to your taste
- Cashew nut-5 pieces
- Raisin-6-7 pieces
- Cardamon-2-3 pieces
- Salt-1 pinch
- Wash rice and drain water from the rice.
- Then heat milk in a pan in high heat and bring it to boil then reduce heat let it to simmer.
- Then add rice, salt, cardamon, half cashew nut, raisin and stir occasionally with a egg beater (this help to break rice into small pieces and prevent burn bottom of the pan.)
- When rice become tender add sugar and cook until get your desire consistency.
- Add mango puree and cook around 2-3 minutes in low heat.
- Remove from the pan, decorate with remaining cashew nut and raisin.
- Allow it to cool and serve.